- Examine the basics of creating and financing a successful business.
- Identify a young entrepreneur who has been successful in their field.
You will begin by watching the Young Entrepreneurs: An Essential Guide to Starting Your Own Business course provide by the U.S. Small Business Administration. This course introduces young entrepreneurs to the basics of creating and financing a successful business. You will learn to evaluate your ideas, choose the best financing options and legally register your business. The course will point you to the resources you need on your entrepreneurial journey.
This course uses Adobe Flash. Please make sure that you have it installed and enabled before beginning.
After watching the above video you will research a young entrepreneur of your choice (under the age of 30) and answer the follow questions in your initial post:
1. Choose ONE Young Entrepreneur under the age of 30 and answer the following questions: Describe the young entrepreneurs’ vision or idea. State name, age, net worth and write at least 5 sentences.
2. What has the young entrepreneur accomplished? Please write at least 5 sentences.
3. How have the young entrepreneurs changed or impacted the market or consumers? Please write at least 4 sentences.
4. What would you do different if anything? Why? Please write at least 4 sentences.
5. Add a photo of what the young entrepreneur designed, created and/or accomplished.