Select a religion that is not your own and interview a person of that faith. If possible, visit a place of worship and interview a person of that institution. As an alternative, the interview may be conducted by telephone, written communication (e.g., email exchange) or, web/video conference.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word informative paper on world religions.
Compare your selected religion with the other religions studied in this class.
- What characteristics does your chosen religions share with the others? What makes it unique?
- How is religion in general, and your chosen religions specifically, responding to challenges of the modern world?
Include a summary of your interview containing the following elements:
- Introduction of the religion, including the history
- Date, time and method of interview
- Name of the person interviewed
- Name, location and review of the site if applicable.
- Interview summary