For the discussion this week, you need to find and read a journal article on your potential dissertation topic ( Security threats to organization while Remote work is the topic) that uses a quantitative survey and data analysis methods. This article must be from a credible journal, preferably one that is listed on the Scimago website .
While you might be planning on doing a qualitative study, your topic will be informed by theories that have been researched using quantitative methods. The majority of peer-reviewed research journal articles on organization and management are quantitative. In fact, 88 percent of leadership articles published in the past are quantitative studies.
You will use this article for discussions in Units 1, 2, and 3, and the assignment in Unit 2. The higher the quality of article and journal, the easier these exercises will be and the more you will get out of them.
After you have read the article that you found, complete the following:
- Identify and briefly describe the study. (1para)
- Identify the key theories that inform this research. (1para)
- Describe the theoretical framework used for this study, including the variables and relationships. (1para)
- For each variable, identify the type (independent, dependent, moderating, mediating, et cetera). (1para)
- For each variable, identify the level of measurement (nominal, ordinal, interval, and ratio) and how it is measured. (1para)
- Format your post according to current APA guidelines.