Spend at least 5 hours studying the questions, finding and studying good sources, and understanding the nature of the answers and at least an additional 5 hours answering these questions and polishing your writing, so the answers are compelling. Invest your time wisely, giving more time to the complex answers in order to ensure that you demonstrate that you truly understand the answer. Typical assignment submissions should be roughly 4,000 word in length. Shortercompelling answers are fine. No answers with needless fillers. In addition, submissions should include a title page and reference page in APA style.
- Why should a project manager NOT begin a project without an approved project charter? Answers should also incorporate the following: the fundamental information included in a project charter document, how can the project charter be used during completion of project work, who is responsible for the project charter, how to create a project charter, and an example of a project charter.
- Discuss the various types of project termination and the common ways for terminating a project. Examples should be provided to further clarification. In addition, discuss problems or issues caused by project termination. Lastly, in the terminal phases of a project, closing on every detail takes precedence over interdependency, and listings of tasks remaining to be done are the key control tool for the project manager. Create a checklist for project termination.
- What are some reasons that a failing project might still not be terminated? If applicable, feel free to share details from a project you were involved in.
- Describe the outputs of a terminated project that you feel have lasting value for an organization.
- Which of the project evaluation approaches described in Project Management in Practice do you believe is best for your project , and which would be least effective, and why?
- When should project audits take place, and why? Response should incorporate the types of audits that exist, the audit process, the standards of assessment by PMBOK® Guide, internal controls/internal control system, review of documentation/commonly requested documents, and the audit report.
- Should the results of an evaluation or audit be shared with the project team? Explain your reasoning