you must post a substantive response to any one (or more) of the open-answer questions provided below
(2) What is logical empiricism in the logical of science, and what problems does it face?
(3) What is meant by the idea that observation is theory-laden?
(4) What is the deductive-nomological model of scientific explanation?
(5) What is falsificationism, and how is supposed to demarcate genuine science from pseudo-science?
(6) What is scientific realism, and how does it account for scientific progress?