Write a paper (in APA manuscript format) in which you do the following:
- Review the data, and identify the types of data as quantitative or qualitative.
- Describe what the data indicate, and include the following:
- Descriptive statistics of quantitative data
- Trends identified in the analysis of qualitative data
- Make recommendations for change based on the data analysis.
- Make recommendations for additional data collection, including qualitative and quantitative data and formative/summative assessments, to have a clearer picture of the instructional staff.
- Create an original survey or questionnaire to be used for additional data collection, and defend the validity and reliability of your original data collection tool.