Automation testing is an important task that will help you reduce the time it takes to execute a test case. In this assignment, you will install a trial version of an automation testing tool and then create automation test cases.
The automation testing process includes the following stages:
- Select the appropriate tool.
- Determine the test cases that should be automated.
- Implement the automated test cases.
- Record the test script.
- Save the test script.
- Execute and analyze the test results.
Please follow the step-by-step instructions and screenshots below to install the tool (Micro Focus, 2018):
- Step 1: Use the search engine, and search for Unified Functional Testing Trial Version.
- Step 2: The browser will take you to the
- Step 3: Enter all details and click “Free Trial.”
- Step 4: Go to “All Products,” and click the UFT Download button.