2804NRS: Explain How ALL the Patient’s Risk Factors and Aetiology Link: Human Pathophysiology and Pharmacology 1 Assignment, GU, Australia
|University||Griffith University (GU)|
|Subject||2804NRS: Human Pathophysiology and Pharmacology 1|
The aim of this case study assignment is to allow you to demonstrate your clinical reasoning skills, your capacity to differentiate a normal from the abnormal presentation and to identify appropriate (evidence-based) diagnostic investigations and treatment modalities associated with the assigned case-study scenario, which are skills that are crucial to safe and
effective nursing practice.
For this task, you need to create a single page (using PowerPoint or Microsoft Word) colour coded concept map and provide a 750 word written explanation, demonstrating analysis of the case-study scenario emailed to you in week 1.
STUCK WITH A LOT OF HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENTS AND FEELING STRESSED ? TAKE PROFESSIONAL ACADEMIC ASSISTANCE & GET 100% PLAGIARISM FREE PAPERS
IN YOUR CONCEPT MAP YOU MUST INCLUDE:
1) Your Interpretation of ALL the patient’s risk factors (from the case-study scenario) and determine how these risk factors link and relate to the diagnosed disease/disorder using evidence-based literature;
2) A step by step sequence of the links between the aetiology and the pathophysiology of the diagnosed disease;
3) A step by step description and outline of how the pathophysiology of the disease/disorder accounts for ALL the patient’s clinical manifestations (described in the case-study scenario); and
4) Analysis and interpretation of evidence-based research to suggest appropriate diagnostic investigations and treatment modalities for the patient’s diagnosis (accurately linking these diagnostic investigations and
treatments to appropriate points within the concept map).
IN YOUR 750 WORDS WRITTEN EXPLANATION YOU MUST:
1) Explain how ALL the patient’s risk factors (from the case-study scenario) and aetiology link to and account for the disease’s/disorder’s pathophysiology.
2) Describe how the disease’s/disorder’s pathophysiology manifests to produce ALL the patient’s clinical manifestations (from the case-study scenario).
3) Using evidence-based literature justify your suggested diagnostic investigations and treatment modalities listed in the concept map on their relevance and appropriateness for the diagnosed disease/disorder.