This is a written assignment where you will research answers to the below questions. All answers will be in your own words. Any copy/paste = 0/100. Feel free to use a combination of text and code if that helps you explain a concept easier.
Please type your answers to the below questions in a Word document, 12 pt font, single space (please put a blank line between each answer to separate them):
- What is object-oriented programming (OOP)? Give examples
- Name at least two benefits of OOP. Give examples
- What is an object? Give an example
- What is a class? Give an example
- There are main components of OOP, define each and also explain how works with examples:
- Data abstraction
I expect to see detailed answers to each of the above. Short, vague answers will result in a low grade.