Assume you are a security professional. You are determining which of the following backup strategies will provide the best protection against data loss, whether from disk failure or natural disaster:
- Daily full server backups with hourly incremental backups
- Redundant array of independent disks (RAID) with periodic full backups
- Replicated databases and folders on high-availability alternate servers
Answer the following question(s):
- Which backup strategy would you adopt? Why?
Fully address the question(s) in this discussion; provide valid rationale for your choices, where applicable; and respond to at least two other students’ views.
- Sources: 2 References to Support your answer
- Citation Style: APA format
- Length: 2 – 3 para graphs (equivalent to 1 page)