Correlate your job responsibilities with the 16-week online course outcomes listed above. Should be Minimum 250 Words please
Upon successful completion of this course, you should be able to:
1. Explain the role and overall objectives of Financial Management
2. Secure and interpret financial data from various sources including financial exchanges, financial firms, and individual companies.
3. Utilize financial analysis techniques to evaluate company performance.
4. Apply present value and future value techniques to solve practical business problems.
5. Understand and explain how fixed-income securities characteristics affect the financing methods selected by companies and which key factors influence the market price of these securities.
6. Apply capital budgeting techniques in evaluating and selecting investment opportunities commonly encountered in industry.
7. Apply an understanding of the firm’s cost of capital to investing and financing decisions.
8. Explain the application of basic capital structure concepts can influence the value of a firm.
9. Employ effective working capital techniques specifically involving cash, accounts receivables, marketable securities, inventory, and payables.
10. Identify various funding alternatives and demonstrate an understanding of their related costs.
11. Articulate various options available to companies in distress.
12. Successfully complete a financial analysis project and apply acquired skills to managerial decision making.
· As an Oracle ERP Test Lead was responsible for managing 6 resources who were part of the testing team
· Able to extract back end data using SQL/Toad queries
· Developed new test plans for database application support
· Experience in Web Services testing using Rest and SOAP UI
· Involved in Integration testing using various SOA Middleware.
· Selected the Test Cases to be automated and performed functional testing of the front-end using Selenium (IDE and Web Driver) & created Data Driven framework using JUnit
· Flow Testing for SCM Modules (AR, AP, OM, CM, INV, PO, GL) to make sure flow is working without any issues