Write a 4 page paper in which you:
- Examine the manner in which Walmart’s business philosophy has impacted its perception of being unethical toward supply and employee stakeholders.
- Provide one example of Walmart in an ethical situation.
- Determine the major effects that Walmart’s business philosophy has had on its human resource practices and policies.
- Analyze two of the legal mandates that workers and the U.S. government have accused Walmart of violating.
- Provide an explanation as to why these legal mandates were violated, citing specific violations.
- Evaluate the efficiency of the structure of the ethical decision-making framework that Walmart has used in making its decisions.
- Provide a rationale for your response.
- Recommend two actions that Walmart’s human resources department should take in order to improve the employees’ perspectives of Walmart’s human resources policies.
- Provide a rationale for your recommendations.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Propose organizational changes that would prevent violations of legal mandates and improve stakeholder perspectives.