Basic Outcomes:- The most important function of the hotel is to provide food and shelter to its customers. Sometimes, the food presented is the main reason for customer retention. Without the quality of food, the service quality is incomplete. The learner has use Case Studies, PPT, images, graphs and relevant examples to support the answers.
1.1 DISCUSS HOW THE FOOD AND BEVERAGE SUPPLY CHAIN CAN DEVELOP EFFECTIVENESS.
The food and beverage professionals tirelessly work to intensify customers’ experience through their service. The learner can explain how to improve effectiveness through:-
- Explain the food and beverage industry in relevance to the supply chain.
- Explain the method followed through examples.
- Explain the tips for improvement.
1.2 EXPLAIN THE PRINCIPLES BEHIND FOOD AND BEVERAGE PRODUCTION.
The basic function of the Food and Beverage industry is to meet Customer satisfaction through serving food and drink to the people. The learner should know the operations conducted behind the process through:-
- Explain the need for the food and beverage industry.
- Explain the principles followed in production.
1.3 STEP-BY-STEP EXPLAIN THE PROCESSES INVOLVED IN FOOD MANUFACTURING.
Food manufacturing is a highly complex and fractured process. For the learner to present this data, he/she can use images to show the process or simply explain the process through:-
- List the procedure of food manufacturing.
2.1 EXPLAIN THE MAIN REASONS FOR FOOD RETAILING AND FOOD LOGISTICS.
Food and Beverage industry is a consumer-led sector and fulfils basic needs. The learner can understand the process better through:-
- Explain the term of food retailing and food logistics.
- Explain the reasons behind the above processes with relevant examples.
2.2 STATE THE ISSUES FACED IN THE INTERNATIONAL FOOD AND BEVERAGE SUPPLY CHAINS.
Food and Beverage industry encourages entrepreneurship and creates employment. The learner can learn more about the industry and the challenges it faces through:-
- Explain the benefits of Food and beverage industry.
- Explain the challenges it faces through relevant examples.
- Explain the solutions for the challenges faced.
2.3 REVIEW NEW TECHNOLOGICAL TRENDS IN FOOD SUPPLY CHAINS.
Food and Beverage industry is innovative and promotes diversity through many different food concepts and cuisines. The learner can know more about the use of technology in the industry through:-
- Explain different technology used with relevant examples.
- Explain the impact of the use of the above technology.
3.1 REVIEW FOOD REGULATION, SAFETY AND QUALITY CONTROL.
Food and beverage industry is the major contributor in a country’s economy. The learner can understand the regulations included in this industry through:-
- Explain the need for regulations in the food and beverage industry.
- Explain the legislations applied with reference standards for quality maintainance.
- Provide relevant examples to support your answers.
3.2 STATE SUSTAINABILITY PROBLEMS CREATED IN THE FOOD SUPPLY CHAIN
Food and beverage sector cannot be considered as a necessary evil, instead has turned out to great selling point. The learner has to know about the problem it faces through:-
- Explain Sustainability in relevance to the food and beverage industry.
- Explain the sustainability problems faced by the food and beverage industry.
- Explain the impact on the market due to these problems.
3.3 REVIEW FUTURE BARRIERS IN THE FOOD AND CATERING SECTOR.
Supply chain management effectively helps food and beverage distributors prioritize accuracy and efficiency. The learner should know about the future barriers to overcome through:-
- List and explain the future barriers to be faced by the food and catering sector.
- Explain the new trends and solutions to future barriers through examples.