This week deals with capital budgeting issues in corporations. To understand the theory, practice and problems of capital budgeting, you will review this article and respond to the questions:
Kengatharan, L. (2016). Capital budgeting theory and Practice: A review and agenda for future research. Applied Economics & Finance, 3(2), 15 – 37.
- The article is attached above.
Address the following questions as you read the article:
- What corporate finance problem is the article addressing?
- What method of study (qualitative, quantitative, or mixed study) does the authors use to address the problem?
- What are the significant findings or ideas of the study?
- What is the conclusion of the study? Do the findings support the conclusion?
- What are the strengths and limitations of the study?
- Make a proposal for future research on the topic that needs to be investigated