Instructional Unit: Goals, Objectives, and the Teaching Plans
In a Microsoft Word document of 6-7 pages formatted in APA style, submit your instructional unit, which should include three lesson plans: one focused on patient education, one on family education, and one on staff development.
Remember, your plans should demonstrate a logical approach to teaching, communicate what is to be taught and how, and outline how objectives are to be evaluated. Click here for a refresher on what each final lesson should include.
Building on the work that you started in Week 2, for all three groups of learners:
- Write two broad instructional goals for the educational experience for each group.
- Write two behavioral objectives using the three domains of Bloom’s taxonomy, for each domain:
- Describe the lesson content.
- Provide a sequence for teaching activities.
- Describe instructional methods.
- Indicate time allotted for each activity.
- Identify and describe the instructional resources (materials, tools, etc.) and technology to be used.
- Describe how the learning will be evaluated.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format. Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
- Use this APA Citation Helper as a convenient reference for properly citing resources.
- This handout will provide you the details of formatting your essay using APA style.
- You may create your essay in this APA-formatted template.
- Name your document SU_NSG4028_W4_Project_LastName_ FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your response to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.