Denial of Service ToolsLearning Objectives and Outcomes<li”>Differentiate between tools that are used to create a denial of service (DoS) attack.You have recently been hired by the DigiFirm Investigation Company.
The company has clients nationwide. DigiFirm specializes in conducting computer forensics investigations as well as offering preventive services for clients to avoid digital crimes.
You are now a member of a team of computer forensics experts who investigate and solve digital crimes and develop digital solutions for clients. A long-running client has just experienced a denial of service attack to its company website.
This is serious because they can’t accept orders from their customers. DigiFirm needs you to find out more about what may have happened.Criminals use various tools to create a denial of service attack, including:
- Tribe Flood Network
For this assignment:
- Search the Internet for information about these three tools.
- Provide a description of each of the three tools.
- Describe the damage or impact of denial of service attacks.
- Summarize the efforts used and solutions found to combat these attacks.
- Course textbook
Submission RequirementsFormat:Microsoft WordFont:Arial, Size 12, Double-SpaceCitation Style:Your school’s preferred style guideLength:1-2 pages
- I researched the Tribe Flood Network, TFN2K, and Trin00 tools.
- I described each of the three tools.
- I described the damage or impact of denial of service attacks.
- I summarized the efforts and solutions found to combat these attack