Reflect on the two Writing Center modules on avoiding plagiarism that you completed this week, as well as on the other sources listed in the Week 4 Learning Resources that you utilized to complete the Discussion Assignment this week. Write 1 short paragraph for each bulleted prompt:
- Explain at least two key things you learned from the module you completed on passive plagiarism that will help you to become a better writer.
- Explain at least two key things you learned from the module you completed on overt plagiarism that will help you to become a better writer.
- List any questions you have or insights you have gained this week related to common misperceptions of psychology, bias, or writing for the discipline.
Instructions Continued Below
Planning for Success:
In the “Academic and Professional Writing Resources” section of your Curriculum and Strategy for Success Planner, list the sources (e.g., readings, website information, URL links) from the Assignment this week that you believe will be useful to you for your academic and career development. Include any APA style tips you find particularly useful related to academic and professional writing.
Do not submit your Curriculum and Strategy for Success Planner at this time; you will submit your Planner in Week 6.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Journal entry for review and grading, do the following:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Submit your Journal entry by Day 7” and click in the link.
- Click Create Journal Entry.
- In the Title field, enter the name of the Journal Entry using the file naming convention: WK4Journal+last name+first initial.
- In the Entry Message box, provide the journal entry by either typing your responses directly into the box, or copy and paste text from a document on your computer. Do not attach document files for your journal entry.
- Click Post Entry.
To access your rubric:
Week 4 Journal entry Rubric