Based on the scenario provided below and the writing guidelines, describe as best you can as to how you would handle the described scenario as an Information Assurance EngineerScenario
- A new workstation appliance that is Windows based is being added to a High Risk, Major System on a Federal Network that has an ATO that is valid for two years from now. The unit will only be using a web interface to interact with the system. Please make your case to whether this would be a major or minor change to the system, reference 3 or more security controls, write an example security implementation for each of the controls, and give an overall summary. Feel free to include any mock diagrams as necessary.
- 2-3 pages, not including references or title page
- Single spaced
- 1-inch margins
- 12-point Times New Roman font.
- Please reference security control standards for any security controls that will need to be addressed.
- All references must be from Open Source content.
- In addition to demonstrating writing abilities, the paper should have notes for the author’s research, organization, and analytic skills.