Using the data from the Topic 7 assignment, conduct data analysis and create a crime reduction response of 1,250-1,500 words, to reduce crime near the police stations in the Lake Mendota area.
Create your Crime Reduction Response by doing the following:
- Formally state the patterns and findings from the crimes you analyzed in Topic 7.
- Are there any correlations between the crimes happening near the three police stations? For example, the Time of day, day of the week, types of locations, etc.
- Explain any insights on what might be causing these crimes to occur in these areas.
- State any recommendations on how theft can be reduced in these geographic areas based on the crime patterns that you uncovered. Explain how the recommendations that you make are informed by the data analysis.
- Identify other agencies (human services, etc.) and their role in helping crime reduction.
- Suggest ways that the three departments can share resources to reduce theft near their stations.
Be sure to cite three to five relevant scholarly sources in support of your content. Use only sources found at government websites, or those provided in Topic Materials.