Critical Review Of An Emerging Ethical Ai Framework
You will be assigned an emerging Ethical AI framework to investigate and critically review. You will be required to:
- Describe and explain its content, context, and stakeholders
- Identify and discuss its ethical stance (demonstrating your ability to apply the Beard & Longstaff ethical design framework)
- Canvas and discuss its governance
- How would individuals and organizations demonstrate that they are acting in accordance with the framework?
- How would individuals and organizations be held to account for the framework?
- What regulatory structures and bodies are required?
- Ability to undertake the necessary research and analysis, write with clarity and cohesion, cite and reference as required.
- Ability to describe and explain the framework’s content, context, and stakeholders.
- Ability to identify and discuss its ethical stance.
- Ability to canvas and discuss its governance.
- Ability to come to a consistent conclusion regarding its strengths and limitations.
Your review will be written in the form of a report and should include:
- An executive summary
- A Table of contents
- An introduction indicating the aim, focus, and structure of the report
- An explanation of the content, context, and stakeholders associated with the Ethical framework
- A discussion of the Framework’s ethical stance.
- A discussion of the Framework’sgovernance
- A conclusion summarising its strengths and limitations
- In‐text citations and a reference list to the evidence base of your report using the APA style of citing and referencing.
- Report formatting requirements – 10‐12 point font, margins not less than 2 centimeters from all sides, single‐spaced