Write a 2–3-page assessment in which you examine the primary quality initiatives developed in the Affordable Care Act (ACA), as well as the goals of the ACA and how they are measured.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
Competency 1: Evaluate the role of quality assurance in the improvement of patient outcomes.
- Describe the quality initiatives developed in the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Describe the goals of the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Explain how the goals of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) will be measured.
Use this online tool to track your performance and progress through your course
The following optional resources are provided to support you in completing the assessment or to provide a helpful context. For additional resources, refer to the Research Resources and Supplemental Resources in the left navigation menu of your courseroom.
Click the link provided below to view the following multimedia piece:Assessment Instructions
Describe and define the primary quality initiatives developed in the ACA. Explain the goals and objectives and determine how they will be measured.
- Include a title page and a references page.
- Include an introductory paragraph and a concluding paragraph.
- Include a minimum of three research resources.
- Follow APA guidelines for style and formatting.
- Ensure your finished assessment is 2–3 pages, excluding the title page and references page.