Reflect on the Week 5 Learning Resources that you utilized to complete your Discussion assignment for this week, and write 1 short paragraph addressing the following:
- Explain how information gleaned from the readings on critical thinking could help you to become a successful student at Walden (e.g., consider test-taking strategies).
- Describe any questions you might have or insights you have gained this week related to research skills or critical thinking.
Planning for Success:
Review your Curriculum and Strategy for Success Planner and make any needed additons or revisions.
Do not submit your Curriculum and Strategy for Success Planner at this time; you will submit your Planner in Week 6.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Journal entry for review and grading, do the following:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on “Submit your Journal entry by Day 7” and click in the link.
- Click Create Journal Entry.
- In the Title field, enter the name of the Journal Entry using the file naming convention: WK5Journal+last name+first initial.
- In the Entry Message box, provide the journal entry by either typing your responses directly into the box, or copy and paste text from a document on your computer. Do not attach document files for your journal entry.
- Click Post Entry.
To access your rubric:
Week 5 Journal entry Rubric
Check Your Journal entry Draft for Authenticity
To check your Journal entry draft for authenticity:
Submit your Week 5 Journal entry draft and review the originality report.
Week in Review
This Week you explored the concept of skepticism as another important component of critical thinking when it comes to the examination of sources of information. Next Week you will focus on additional opportunities that can assist you with meeting your academic and professional goals. You will also assess how your goals reflect Walden’s mission of social change.